The program is designed to provide certified knowledge in First Aid for Sports and the prevention of injuries and is certified by ECSI.
The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- teach coaches and athletes how they can provide standard First Aid in cases of injury during practice or game whether it is court, pool, gym or any other sports facilities
- teach ways to prevent diseases and injuries in sport facilities.
- How to recognize a sick or injured athlete
- Emergency care for illnesses related to sports
- Emergency care for injuries related to sports
- Injury phases: Injury Prevention Model
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- First Aid-provider certification card