The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- teach Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation to healthcare professionals
- teach the proper use of the Automatic External Defibrillator.
- Assessment of patient
- Basic life support in adults and children
- Additions to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automatic External Defibrillator
- Special cases in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- CPR/AED-provider certification card
- Single use CPR mask