It is designed and authorized by the American Paediatric Academy and certified by ECSI.
The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- Assessment of an emergency
- Shortness of breath
- Control of infections, bleeding and edema
- Common injuries, bone and muscle injuries
- Loss of consciousness, fainting and head injuries
- Convulsions and seizures
- Allergic reactions
- Stings and bites
- Injuries related to frostbite and heatstroke
- Eye injuries
- Oral injuries
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- First Aid-provider certification card