The program is designed to provide certified knowledge in First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
It is based on the 2015 International Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Urgent Cardiac Care and it is certified by ECSI.
The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- train the participant in the use of First Aid so they can be able to properly respond in emergency situations
- teach the prospective resuscitation-provider the basic principles of life support so they can be able to recognize the signs of a cardiac arrest and provide CPR until the arrival of professional help
- teach the proper operation and use of the Automatic External Defibrillator.
- Human anatomy
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automatic External Defibrillator
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Chest, abdominal and pelvic injuries
- Common injuries and injuries of the muscles and bones
- Joint injuries
- Splint application
- Sudden sickness
- Δαγκώματα και τσιμπήματα
- Bites and stings
- Γέννα και γυναικολογικά επείγοντα
- Επείγουσα αντιμετώπιση καταστάσεων ψυχικής υγείας
- First Aid in frostbite and heatstroke
- Child labour and gynecological emergencies
- Urgent response to mental health emergency situation
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- First Aid-provider certification card
- Single use CPR mask