The program is designed to provide certified knowledge in First Aid by ECSI, it is based on International Guidelines and meets all the requirements of training at work.
The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and of the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Bleedings and injuries
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Bone joints and muscle injuries
- Medical emergencies
- Bites and stings
- First Aid in frostbite and heatstroke
- Rescue and moving of casualties
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- First Aid-provider certification card