Our program is designed to provide certified knowledge in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
It is in accordance with the 2015 International Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Urgent Cardiac Care and is certified by ECSI.
The program leads to the acquisition of an internationally recognized certificate from the Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI), a worldwide reputable organization, partner of the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Orthopeadic Surgeons (AAOS), two of the most renowned medical institutions in the world.
- teach the prospective resuscitation-provider the basic principles of life support so they can be able to recognize the signs of a cardiac arrest and provide CPR until the arrival of professional help
- teach the proper operation and use of the Automatic External Defibrillator.
- Cardiac function
- Heart attack and Cardiac arrest
- Immediate response to a heart attack
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Airway Obstruction
- Operation of the Automatic External Defibrillator
- Use of the Automatic External Defibrillator
- Heart attack
At the end of the seminar the participants are tested in multiple choice questions.
- Training Certificate
- CPR/AED-provider certification card
- Single use CPR mask